Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Check This Joke ---This'll Make You Laugh, Dont Care Who You Are

VOTED BEST SHORT JOKE OF 2005

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a
10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give
you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 &
your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can
afford it."

The next day the father saw little Patrick heading
out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked,
"Son, where are you going?" Little Patrick told him,
"I was walking past your room last night
and heard you
telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her
tell you to wait because she was coming too. And
I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a
$280,000 mortgage & no bike!"
This passage is for entertainment purposes only, neither to offend or degrade in its content,
enjoy, and by all means "It Aint Dat Damn Serious" - Theron 2005
Powered By Qumana

No comments: