Monday, August 07, 2006

Milk Or No Milk?

For someone who loves milk (only because ive been drinking since a child) the thought of this experiment is daunting to say the least. It should be noted that I over the last 20 years ive only drank skim milk, but milk is milk in this test so here goes no milk for two weeks.
Try giving up all dairy -- that means milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream for two weeks and see if you feel better. You should notice improvements with your sinuses, post-nasal drip, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, energy, and weight. Then start eating dairy again and see how you feel. If you feel worse, you should try to give it up for life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meat or No Meat?

I was never much of a milk drinker but try no meat for two weeks. That's right NO MEAT. As a child, I was practically raised on eating Chicken. This is a TEST but something I can do and live with for two weeks. A TEST such as this will just elevate my consciousness of my dietary intake and make me a bit more careful of my food choices (seriously)! Not that Chicken is bad, but its something I must avoid (along with Turkey) at this time for health reasons. Personally, it worth giving it a try. So here goes. Wish me Luck!